1. Abstract 1.1. Purpose Encysted adiponecrosis is a benign subcutaneous lesion characterized histologically by encapsulated fat necrosis. Our purpose was to present and discuss an atypical case of adiponecrosis revealed by a chronic hard mass of soft tissue becoming painful, associated with an erythematous skin nodule of undetermined origin.
1. Abstract A 57-year-old male was admitted to our Hospital on March 2020 for SARS-Cov2 related interstitial pneumonia. Chest x-ray showed a bilateral interstitial-alveolar pneumonia and Blood gas analysis (BGA) in room air highlighted a severe respiratory failure (pO2 46 mmHg, pH 7.41). Due to clinical and biohumoral worsening (stable CRP at 24 mg/dL), tocilizumab …
1. Abstract Congenital hepatic fibrosis (CHF) and Caroli disease are two rare genetic diseases. When both conditions are present simultaneously, is known as Caroli syndrome. The main complications are cholangitis and those related to portal hypertension. An uncommon complication but devastating of this diseases is cholangiocarcinoma, with few cases reported in the literature.
1. Abstract 1.1. Background: Sinus of Valsalva injury, either due to congenital defect or major traumatic events, was known to be rare. 1.2. Case presentation: A 44-year-old male and 68-year-old female underwent coronary angiography and experienced sinus of Valsalva injury at our hospital, that confirmed with computed tomography scanning of aorta with contrast and was …
1. Abstract Alagille syndrome (ALGS) is a multisystem autosomal dominant disorder attributed to defects in the Notch signaling pathway. The mutation of Jagged 1 (JAG1) gene on chromosome 20 has been identified as the underlying cause of this syndrome.
1. Abstract In this Brazilian breast cancer (BC) case report, we described a pregnant woman diagnosed with BC during the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic. The uniqueness of the case reported is related not only to the particularly fast-growing patient’s situation but also to consider the consequences caused by the pandemic context.
1. Abstract CleidocranialDysostosis is an autosomal dominant scale dysplasia. We present a case of CleidocranialDysostosis of a female patient with deformities in the development of the osteomyoarticular system due to clavicular agenesis, deficiency in mandibular development and dentition, which was diagnosed very early in childhood. Follow-up is carried out in the orthopedic consultation for 25 …
1. Abstract 1.1. Objective: To investigate the difference of clinical outcomes between patients with and without reactive cutaneous capillary endothelial proliferation (RCCEP) after camrelizumab treatment.
1. Abstract 1.1. Introduction: Glomus tumor is a rare neoplasm that originates from the glomus body in the dermis or subcutaneous of the extremities. In rare instances, glomus tumors have been observed in visceral organs. Here, we report an extremely rare case of primary malignant breast glomus tumor
1. Abstract 1.1. Background Theoretically, inhaled nitric oxide can be effective on the treatment of acute cor pulmonale. However, the efficacy during acute respiratory distress syndrome has not been proved. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.47829/ACMCR.2021.61903